Though the Repris winemaking philosophy is informed by centuries of French tradition, our Jennifer Block demonstrates Moon Mountain Vineyard’s potential for the more fruit-forward opulence that defines New World Cabernet Sauvignon. It embraces a modern style bursting with unctuous fruit and powerful concentration without sacrificing focus and balance. Our estate vineyard has a penchant for producing exceptionally bold flavors, and favorable growing conditions in 2018 allowed us to take full advantage.
- Estate grown and crafted at Moon Mountain Vineyard
- Blend100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Farming100% organic, CCOF certified
- Aging23 months in 65% new French oak
- Cellaring15+ years
- TA5.4 g/l
- Production1,010 cases, 96 1.5‑liter bottles