A tribute to family, dedication and patience, this wine also symbolizes our uncompromising pursuit to capture the essence of Moon Mountain Vineyard. Every year this special place reveals to us something new, a glimpse into the unique terroir that defines each vintage. In 2016, conditions were optimal in our prized Jennifer Block for Cabernet Sauvignon to become explosive; thus it forms the foundation of this blend. Momtazee is a deeply personal endeavor and remains the archetype Repris wine, emblematic of our mission to craft wines of place and purpose.
Each Momtazee 1.5L comes in a custom, leather-bound box. Ground shipping is included on large format orders.
- Estate grown and crafted at Moon Mountain Vineyard
- Blend57% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Franc
- Farming100% organic, CCOF certified
- Aging23 months in 100% new French oak
- Cellaring15+ years
- TA6.4 g/l
- Production1,290 1.5‑liter bottles, 25 3‑liter bottles and ten 6‑liter bottles