This inaugural bottling of Momtazee – a blend of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon – is our most ambitious effort yet to capture the essence of Moon Mountain Vineyard. Named for our proprietor’s family, this wine is the culmination of years of careful crafting, from farming to lot selection, then barrel to blend. Its power and deft refinement align it with the patient collector, as its ultimate rewards are still years to come. It is the archetype Repris wine, emblematic of our mission to craft wines of place and purpose.
- Estate grown and crafted at Moon Mountain Vineyard
- Blend60% Cabernet Franc, 20% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Farming100% organic, CCOF certified
- Aging24 months in 100% new French oak
- Cellaring20+ years
- TA5.75 g/l
- Production300 1.5‑Liter Bottles